It may seem difficult, but to install a panic device is actually not that complicated. You only need some patience, the right instructions, and a little precision to leave the bar well aligned.
Our technicians sum it up in the following steps:
1. Lay the door horizontally and attach the PANIC lock, the cylinder and the double square rod. Fig. 1
2. Put the black plate that comes with the bar and the cylinder in parallel with the leaf edge and mark the position of the 4 corner holes.Fig. 2
3. Trace the holes of the opposite side of the lock. Pay attention to the line-up and to the hole points. The diameter needed to drill the marks will depend on the chosen fixation system: self-tapping screws or blind rivet nuts. Fig. 3
4. Attach the box from the opposite side of the lock to the leaf using 4 screws and then place the case over the box and fasten it with 2 screws. Fig. 4
5. Fasten the lock plate with 2 screws on the lower side and fix the box with two screws on the upper side. Attach the handle to the box with the upper side screw and to the lock plate with the lower side one. Cut the push bar where needed and place it in between the two lateral boxes. Then attach with screws. Secure the box and the handle tightening the screws. Secure the box case with 2 screws and then fit the vinyl shield and the lower enhancer of the plate. Fig. 5